We provide resource support and capacity building to poor students, improve their livelihoods and fully participate in primary education, as well as increase community support.
This project will focus on supporting resources for poor primary school students in rural areas to obtain library materials for students, help develop rural schools, and encourage schools to implement school community strategic standards.
Our activities at a glance are:
1. Scholarship activities for poor primary school students
2. Construction of primary school buildings
3. Build a garden and a football field for physical education
training in primary schools
4. Build toilets in primary schools and community
5. Hand and soap washing program at home and schools
6. Support community kindergarten and library study materials
7. Support community orphanages
Detail activities are as follow:
- Provide support to poor families (pregnant women and children) 445 people received funding for health check-ups, each receiving a budget of $25 per year (expenditure$11,125 per year) and to enable poor families to send their children to school as well.
- Provide study materials to 1,252 poor students, each of whom receives books, pens, backpack $20 per year (at a cost of $ 25,040).
- Provide study materials for libraries in 25 primary schools at a cost of $ 12,500 in Romeas Hek and Kampong Ror districts, Svay Rieng province.
- Provide support for toilet equipment (soap, water, towels, water tank, toilet brush) to 96 primary schools 4 times a year at a cost of $ 11,520.
- Provide outreach sessions in 96 primary schools with 39,817 participants on safe water use, hand washing and soap and toilet use in Svay Rieng, Kandal and Kampot provinces.