Support project through training on leadership roles under national, centralized and co-centralized, focusing on three services (education, health and local administration services) Communities have improved, become more transparent and accountable.
1. Build an irrigation system to supply water for irrigating farmers’ crops
2. Build rural roads that connect the community to the town
Details activities are as follow:
- Build an irrigation system to supply water to irrigate farmers’ crops in 6 villages, 2 communes, Svay Chrum district, Svay Rieng province, with a length of 3,513 meters, with a total budget of $ 70,260, benefiting 1,200 families.
- Provide twice-community outreach on water management and use to 1,200 families with a total budget of $ 3,200.
- Provide two climate change outreach sessions to 673 families twice at a total cost of $ 1,500.
- Support the restoration of community ponds to supply irrigation water to crops and fish farming in 144 ponds (size 6m x 7m) at a total budget of $ 36,000.
- Provide support for rice, rice and fish seeds to 673 families at a total cost of $ 57,878.
- Provide water pumps to 6 communities, 2 villages, 2 communes in Svay Chrum district, Svay Rieng province, 18 sets / unit, 1 unit $ 1,350 x 18 sets = 24,300 USD.